* The ingredients of concrete can be proportioned by weight or volume.
* The goal is to provide the desired strength and workability at minimum expense.
* Could you increase the cement content and use enough water for good workability and still have a low w/c ratio?
- When we increase cement content then w/c ratio will be less. So, that strength
- When we increase water content then workability increases will decreases the strength .
- When water and cement is additionally added , but we increases cement content much that of water then w/c ratio is low .